Friday, February 10, 2012

I always have a lot to say about everything.  Sometimes, I speak say too much and speak too loud, usually at the wrong time.  Sometimes, I don't say anything when something really needs to be said and I regret it later.  The past year of my life has been full to say the least, full of turmoil, drama, tension, stress, joy, and finally I think, peace.

It hasn't been easy, and it has come at a cost.  My husband and I just uprooted ourselves, our lives, and our son to make a fresh start 1400 miles away from home.  It's a long story, we'll get there.  Probably in bits and peices, but, we will get there.

Through all of the events of the past year, as with the rest of my almost 33 years on this Earth, I have learned a lot.  I've learned a lot about myself, my husband, and the nature of people.  I have realized how even though I've always known that things aren't always as they seem, you really can't understand that until you are standing on the other side of how they seemed. 

I hope you enjoy my blog, even if you disagree with what I have to say.  Some of my posts will be about my life in genereal and what I've learned (and still learning).  A lot of my posts will be opinionated about current events, such as the upcoming elections, the economy, family life, and so on.  I hope to stimulate a lively yet RESPECTFUL conversation, make a few friends, and maybe even gain a few faithful readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment